(Before buying online, check shipping dates. There are a lot of delays due to covid.) 🙁
I love my Mom, and I love being a Mom!
My Mom has always been there for me, she is my best friend. We have so much fun together, and she is my rock. She has guided me all throughout life, and is wise, and has great advice. It seems like my Mama is always right.
My Mom has taught me to cook, sew, garden, and much more. She has helped me so much raising daughters! My kids love their Grandma so much!
Let’s honor our Mom’s on Mother’s day. I’m going to spoil my Mamma on Mother’s Day! =)
I made a gift list to help shop for that special lady in our lives called “Mom”.
Mother’s Day this year is Sunday, May 10th. Before you order something online, make sure you check the shipping date, with Covid, Amazon’s shipping is delayed, as long as other businesses. This makes it hard! A lot of
- Gift Ideas for Momma:
- A massage, facial, manicure or pedicure.
- Flowers (I feel special, and loved when I get flowers.)
I’m personally telling my husband to buy me this Mom Birthstone necklace for Mother’s Day. <3 <3 <3
- Gift Cards to her favorite places.
- Cook or clean for her! She cleaned up after you growing up, and cooked for you.
- Anything that has to do with her hobbies and interest. <3 Or just ask her what she wants for Mother’s Day.