Oh man, bronchitis is awful.
I’m off work today, with bronchitis. I have to work tomorrow, I hope the next three days at work do not kick my butt, to where I get really sick. My job is very physically demanding.
I’m on antibiotics and steroids. I am also asthmatic. I take my inhalers and nebulizer.
What else do you guys do for bronchitis?
- I breathe in steam from a boiling pot of water on the stove.
- Take Tylenol for body aches.
- Take mucinex to make the mucous less thick and to be able to cough it up easier.
- Get plenty of rest. (I’ve been in bed for 3 days), with little improvement.
- I have a humidifier.
- I heard that honey can kill some bacteria’s. I should order so good quality honey.
What else can I do? What am I missing? I just need to let it take its course.
I didn’t know you could buy nebulizers on Amazon either lol
Price: $49.97 & FREE Returns
Save an extra $15.00 when you apply this coupon.