- Promotes brain growth and development.
- Kids who read well, preform better in other subjects, not just literacy.
- Helps your child learn to be more empathetic. They better understand the emotions of others.
- Children who read well preform well on tests, including non-verbal tests.
- Develops vocabulary.
- Improves memory.
- Promotes analytic skills and thinking critically.
- Reading promotes creativity, and children who read have a stronger imagination.
- Develops stronger focus, and improves concentration.
- Children who read are intelligent.
- Helps your child become a better writer.
- It is inspiring, and creates motivation.
Children who read also can relax as well, and reap all these benefits listed about.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” ~ Dr. Seuss.