What I do for my daughters eczema…
Eczema is a condition where the skin, and patches of the skin are dry, red, inflamed, and itchy.
My poor daughter has eczema. She is very itchy and has dry skin.
This is how I treat it:
- I use a humidifier. We live in a dry climate.
- I have her use goats milk soap to wash with.
- Shower every other day, and use lukewarm water, not hot.
- Air dry after a shower or pat dry gently
- I have her use corticosteroid creams after showering, and everyday at least twice a day such as a moisturizing cream , Neosporin Eczema Essentials , and CeraVe Moisturizing Cream.
- I also clip her nails, so she doesn’t itch.
All these tips really help her skin, and she is itching a lot less.
Hope this helps. 🙂